Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Camping at Strawberry!

Over Labor Day weekend we went camping up to Strawberry Resevoir with my moms side of the family, (some of the funnest people I know) the Olsens!

Our girls had a ball playing with all of the family and cousin friends! So many of them are the same age that they had such a blast playing with each other. They had a pretend ice cream shop that they all opened together! Cute kids!

We did lots of 4-wheeling. Brooklyn insisted on going with Grandma!

You can always count on Brandon and Coby to get into mischief!

They went through a couple of gigantic mud puddles as fast as they could, spraying anything and everything near them with mud!! They are sometimes a little nuts, but I'm glad these two know how to have a good time.

Whether we were hanging out talking, 4-wheeling, attempting to lighting fires in the cabin, fishing, playing games, or chasing kids... I hope we make this a family tradition because we had an absolute blast!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys came! It was so fun to have you there :) We will definitely have to make this a new family tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that it never tells me you've updated your blog! I thought you had given up on blogging LOL. We had the best time with you guys! The kids were darling, Baylor had a ball. Thanks for all the fun.

    And Brandon at the 49ers game looked like a blast! What a fun trip with his dad.

    ReplyDelete