Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Us!

Brandon and I have known each other for years. We met at Snow College, where we feel in love. We dated for a year and then Brandon left to serve an LDS mission in the Mexico Mexico City North Mission. We wrote letters for two years, and then a month before he came home I decided to go on a mission too! I was called to serve in the France Toulouse Mission. We again wrote letters for a year and a half until we were finally together again 31/2 years later! Six months after I was home we married on May 11th 2007 in the Manti LDS Temple . . . Soulmates Forever!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging! It was fun to read more about you guys! We can't wait for your little girl to get here either! Congrats on graduation too! It was fun to see you guys last weekend, thanks for coming to visit!

    ReplyDelete