Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nesting!

Since we found out we were expecting I have gone into total and complete "nesting mode"!! Brandon too, because he has already put up all the baby furniture. (crib, glider, etc.) He has actually had it up since the end of January! I have started sewing up a storm. I have sewn several burp cloths, learned to croche, and right now I am about finished with another rag quilt! I think that it is going to be pretty cute. I tried to make this baby rag quilt a little bit more gender neutral because all of the other blankets I have are pink, pink, and more pink. Don't get me wrong, I love pink! LOVE PINK!! I just don't want to have to by all new blankets if we have a boy later on in life. Though I'm sure I'll go into nesting mode next baby too! It seriously is so much fun, even though I do have to do some un-picking from time to time. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute blanket. You both will be great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how stinkin cute you are. I remember going through that phase, it is pretty fun to set up the room and all that fun stuff. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete