Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lamb Days 2011

Lamb Days this year was a blast. We had so much fun at the good 'ole home town holiday. I got the girls matching Lamb Day outfits. . . reminds me of when Jessica and I were younger. :)

Watching the Lamb Day parade.

Brooklyn loved the parade this year, and loved the popsicles even more! Emily would help her catch them.

Kenzington enjoying her beads with Daddy.

My brother-in-law Benji, along with his band, were the hired entertainment for the day! They did such an awesome job. I have such cool brother-in-laws! (Benji is the lead singer.)

They sang one country song and you better believe it, me and my sis got everyone out there line-dancing. :) Even little Brooklyn.

My parents are so cute! I just love how in love they are and all that they have gone through together. My mom has literally dropped everything to take care of my dad. Dad is currently starting cemo treatments 5 days in ICU, 5 days home, 5 days in, 5 days home, .... for 5 weeks. It's going to be a bugger, but all you can do is fight. And I'm so proud of him for doing all he can to fight this.

On another note, Kenzington has started eating oatmeal, rice cereal, and mixed grain cereals. She seems to have mixed feelings about it. Honestly, I think "real food" is just an an annoyance to her. She's gotta learn though. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Lamb Days! I love their matching outfits! too cute :) Nothing beats fun family traditions. Your parents are such troopers. I hope all is going as best as possible with the intense treatments. You are all rockstars! we love you!

    And what a FUN trip to Alaska! You guys are so adventurous. Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete