Thursday, June 13, 2013

We're back!

Guess who's back.... Back again.... WE ARE back.... Tell a friend...
 
We won't even pretend to play catch-up on my lack of blogging. 
We will just start again.
 
BROOKLYN: She is getting so big! She is my big helper. She is always so proud of how clean she can get her room! :) She has recently been doing a lot of swimming, dancing, and t-ball. She likes to play hard.
 
Dancing with her at her dance recital... 
(at 6+ months pregnant mind you)
...wasn't exactly my idea of fun. 
She insisted on being able to dance with mom, 
and LOVED it so much, so I had to do it. :)
 
KENZINGTON: She is my little spit-fire. She is so feisty and fun. She wants to be apart of everything that her big sister is doing. So, like her sister, she does a lot of swimming, dancing, and t-ball. (She really wants to be apart of the team, but alas too young.) She has a knack for picking things up really quick. She was completely potty-trained before she was 22 months! She is a very quick study.
In other news... We are adding a fifth member to our team!! 
It's another little girl-er and we are absolutely thrilled!!

1 comment:

  1. I need to hop back on the wagon myself! Your girls are so darling, good thing you're having another one!!! That's fun that you got to dance with Brooklyn at her recital! Hope you've been feeling good!

    ReplyDelete