Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Man Wars 2009!

This past weekend, February 27th through March 1st, Brandon's brother Shawn, his wife Maria, and their baby Baylan came to Logan to stay with us. We went to the comedian Brian Regan on Friday night and he was hilarious.Saturday night Ryan, Ali, and Todd Griffith came over to join in the fun. We had a crepe night. We played games which started out as dice games, turned into ring wars (of which Shawn's ring Helen Keller was the champion), and then turned into Man Wars 2009!
Perhaps you are wondering what Man Wars are?! Well, these Man Wars consisted of four man push-ups, who could hit their head on the ceiling, one-legged squats, timed wheel-barrel races up the stairs, most switch leaps in one jump, toe touching contest, and basically anything else manly and tough. :) They all won different aspects of the competition. Todd quickest and highest jumper. Brandon bench press and lifting. Ryan upside down wall push-ups and toe touches. Shawn wheel-barrel races and most body hair. :) Good job boys!! They are all in training now for Man Wars 2010! (I think if some of the other cousins join in they might have some stiff competition next year.)

8 comments:

  1. Those are some good pictures, but they don't do that night justice. Those guys could have entertained themselves for hours with ring wars, and man wars! It was really fun watching them though! Maria and Shawn need to live a little bit closer i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious. I wish I could've seen that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hillarious, I am sure there is never a dull moment at your house, being married to a brady:)Will you send me your email, so I can add you to my blog? nktbull66@hotmail.com thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never a dull moment is right. And ya, the pictures don't do that evening justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like pretty stiff competion. You guys sure have fun times. It's great that the cjousins are close enough to do stuff together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey amanda I love your blog its so nice to be able to read about what everyone has been up too. I hope all is well I put up my wedding invite on facebook I was going to here but i didnt. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Amanda, I found your blog through Sarah Christenens blog. I can't believe how much you have grown up. I see Alison every time I visit home but have not seen you forever. i can't believe you and Jessica are married. I feel so old. I read about your little baby girl. I am so aorry and I will keep you in my prayers. The Lord has a plan for everything and it will all work out. I actually had no idea your dad had cancer. I am glad he is doing well. you miss out on so much when you grow up and move away especially now that I don't have my parents to keep us updates on the happenings of Ftn.Green. Anyway I hope you don't mind that I am on here. I also have a blog if you want an invite let me know. my email is chellesmith80@yahoo.com . I hope you don't think I am some crazy stalker or something:). Now you just need to talk your sisters into getting a blog. Jennt checks mine and does facebook but I told her she needs to get a blog.

    Michelle (Olsen) Smith from Ftn. Green

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can think of a few Braithwaite boys who would be all about that competition!! I guess I don't have your blog on my reader yet...I was wondering what was taking so long!

    ReplyDelete