Tuesday, August 11, 2009

4 Months!

On August 9th 2009 Brooklyn turned 4 months! We just had her doctors appointment and she now weighs in at a whopping 15 lbs 2 oz. and is 24.5 inches long. She is in the 80th percentile for her weight and the 60th percentile for her height. So she's made leaps and bounds from her preemie birth size. We couldn't be happier with our little cub-cub! Brooklyn still didn't care for her immunization shots and neither did I. I actually made Brandon come with me cause I hate it so much.
Brooklyn is turning out to be quite the giggler and squealer! Her smile is so adorable!We were able to go camping up to Soldier Summit this past weekend with my sister Jessica and her husband Coby. It was Brooklyn's first camping trip and she absolutely loved it. She was so good the whole time. We even took her on a four-wheeler ride and she would just smile until she fell asleep. (I kind of freaked out about having her on the four-wheeler, until I saw how much she enjoyed it. I still made Brandon drive super slow and careful though.)This picture is looking down on Scofield Resevoir and Valley.We found all these deer hunting perches up in the trees! One of my favorite things about camping is dutch-oven and smores. We had raspberry-peach peach cobler and did smores with nutella. I had heard that nutella was good on smores, but seriously you must try it, it was delicious!We had a "So you think you can dance" party with our friends to celebrate the end of the season. We were happy that Jeannie won and equally happy that Evan took third. I just hated how mean everyone was to Evan. This party wasn't just any party, it was a dress up party. Brooklyn wore her little tu-tu for our dance reenactments.

I think we all should try out next year, don't you?!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am peeing my pants! We are such dorks!! But man we're funny!!

    We wish we could have come camping with you! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so adventurous! Looks like lots of fun! Brooklyn is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooklyn is so cute. She sounds like a happy easy going baby.
    Nothing like a good camping trip. It's nice you are not afraid to go with such a small one.
    You guys are great. You should so try out next year on SYTYCD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great!! You are too funny! I wish we could have gone camping with you guys, I just got back from camping with my family and I had nutella on smores and it WAS delish! I still need to make sure with Lando, but plan on that day in Sept for our BBQ. I'll let you know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya it was a way fun trip, don't know how good Brooklyn would have done camping in a tent. Luckily we had a sheep camp so it was like home sweet home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys have been having fun! Brooklyn is such a doll and you look amazing! Nate's sheep go up to scofeild every year in the beginning of summer and in the fall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooklyn is getting so big. I like her cute outfit.

    Looks fun, but the tree part looks scary to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog- Your little girl is so dang cute!!! I hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was fun to see you guys and...We added you to our blog:) haha tknielson.blogspot.com can't wait to see more pictures of your adorable baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete