Monday, September 28, 2009

BBQ . . . well more like a Fiesta!!

On the 26th of September Brandon and I went down to SLC for a BBQ with our friends. Considering we had really yummy Costa Vida style sweet pork burritos, I would say it was more of a fiesta than a barbecue. :) We had so much fun playing games outside like little kids. Gotta love friends!!Me, Chana, Amanda, Tawna, and Dana!Can you say hot?!!We played a game called Loaded Questions. It was so fun. It's a great way to learn things you never knew before about your friends. Example: Biggest pet-peeve = cheaters in buncos!! All I have to say is amen sista, amen!!
I don't know why but Brandon seems to always put Brooklyn's bows on like princess Leia style. I love how much he loves his little girl. She's got him wrapped around her little finger! He's such a good dad.
We sold all of Maggie's puppies!! I was so sad to see them go, but happy at the same time. The first four weeks were simple, Maggie did everything. But after that they started getting out of their box, peeing, pooping, etc. it's hard to keep track and clean up after five pups and a baby.They all went to really cute families so that made letting them go a little easier. Worth it though. I would definitely do it again. I mean we made a ton of extra money that we didn't have before and that is always nice. Plus puppies are just so darn cute! So here they are my little Shih Tzu puppies!!

6 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture of brandon and Brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fiesta was so much fun! Thanks Amanda Webb for hosting!!
    I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard! Those games were soo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute puppies.. soooooo cute! Brooklyn is getting SO big.. She is a doll! I love your pictures:) Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That FIESTA was a blast!! We had so much fun! Thanks for coming all the way down for that and for the yummy dessert! We really do miss you so much! It really is super cute how Brandon is with Little Brooklyn, so fun to see and I know it is a good thing, but it is kinda sad at the same time to have the puppies gone. They were so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun BBQ. Wht a great picture of Brandon and Brooklyn.
    Those puppies sure were cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures including the little puppies are just very good.

    Domain registration india

    ReplyDelete