Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SYTYCD Performance!!

For all you SYTYCD fans . . . get ready!!
Tawna, myself, Dana, and Amanda decided to go to the SYTYCD performance on the 7th of November. I absolutely loved season 4 with Joshua, Twitch, Chesley, and Will, and lets be honest season 5 wasn't quite as good as season 4. With that said, being the avid dance fans that we are, we went to the performance anyways.
Talk about amazing!! It was so much fun and the shock on our faces at the grace and agility of these dancers says it all. Tawna and I enjoying the dances!! The group dance on the tables with water was my favorite! So hot!
So after the performance was over Amanda and I decided to hang outside and wait for the dancers to come out. We really wanted to meet them. After only 20 minutes of waiting outside in the FREEZING cold. The security guy came and told us we could go inside and meet them!!
Oh Happy Day!! I'm mean cause who wouldn't want to see a body this ripped in person??!!
Kat Deeley: "Here's Brandon!"


Kat Deeley: "And your naughty ballerina . . . Melisser!" She was really nice in person!K So here is the biggest news of all. I totally asked Jason if him and Jeanine were dating, . . . you know because of their make-out session after the locket dance. Well he was sickened that I would even ask that, and said, "No!" Then he started pouring out his soul to me. He told me that he was dating Janett!!

What the?!! That is so cute!! So of course my friend Amanda didn't believe him, and when she called him a liar he gave her the death stare and said, "I'M SERIOUS!" I had to get Janett's side of the story just for clarifications. She was by far my favorite of the season and in person. She just talked to me like we were old friends and said what a cute boyfriend Jason is.

Then of course there is Randi!! Way to represent Utah girl!! Her husband was there supporting her, so sorry Fred, since both of you guys are married there is really no hope for you two. Good thing your wife can do an awesome impersonation of the butt dance.

Evan was seriously one of my favorites of season 5 as well. I thought the judges were so mean to him! Granted he wasn't the best technically, but personality says a lot in this competition. In person his personality was so adorable!!Of course I wanted to challenge Phillip to a dance off, but of course he was petrified of my mad dance skills!! He said he had a torn ligament, but I still think it was just a cop out.
We can't forget gay Kupono!! He was really nice, but really, really gay!! Yes, that is a piece of thread for an earring!! Cool style Kupono . . . well someone must think that!!
Then, there was of course season 5 winner, Jeanine!! She had gorgeous hair and was very friendly.It was such an amazing night!! I know I am a sports junkie, but part of mean yearns to let the dancer out!! I'm pretty sure that I could make the gag reel for SYTYCD at least!! The husbands had a guys night with Brooklyn of course!! Fun for them!! Thanks Brandon for taking care of cubba. You are such a good husband and father!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your post!! We had such a fun night! And I am so glad that Brandon came to play with Landon, we love to have you guys come and hang out. I am already getting geared up for our next concert outing! I think season six will rock our socks off!! :)


    oh, is that a twistie tie in your ear?!?!?!?
    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time. Way to be groupies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His twistie tie/thread was definitely unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been so jealous of anyone in my entire life!!! I'm so happy for you to be able to meet all of the performers from last season. Glad you had a fun & amazing girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Fun! I love that show. I got to go to an American Idol and I have a picture of me with David Cook and David Archuleta.

    ReplyDelete