Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Couples Retreat!

August 20th-22nd was our first annual Couples Retreat. It was such a blast. We went to Arches National Park, Goblin Valley, and White Water Rafting ... well it was more of still water rafting, but fun non-the-less. :)

The group from left to right. Jake and Dana Smith, Fred and Chana Wald, Jordan and Kalli Hunger, Brandon, Amanda, and Brooklyn Brady, Bo, Lacey, and Kayda Harrison.

Dana and I are quite the rock climbing team.

At Goblin Valley we went into the "birthing cave." In order to get out the other side you have to squeeze through this tiny tiny whole. Bo was the only boy to make it out the other side.

My legs slipping through the birth canal ... more of a squeezing through.


Brooklyn is our little hiking girl. Brandon actually carried her everywhere. Now if only I had someone to pack me everywhere. :)

Such a fun trip. Looking forward to Lake Powell next year!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I have actually never been to Arches, (I know pathetic huh?) but I really want to go. Looks like you had such a fun trip. Brooklyn is such a trooper.

    Congrats on the babe, I can't wait to see that cute belly!

    ReplyDelete