Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Olsen Wedding!

A week or so ago Brandon and I were able to attend my cousin Trevor's wedding in Park City. Trevor and his wife Amanda seem truly happy! We didn't take too many pictures, because we were mostly just enjoying the fun and festivities! So sorry we don't really have any of the bride and groom. Brandon, Brooklyn, and I enjoying the dancing!

Uncle Coby and Aunt Jessica on baby duty while we were off dancing!

The whole wedding party, family, and friends out on the dance floor!! It was so fun to see all the Aunts and Uncles, Grandma's and Grandpa's, and relatives out there shaking it!

Brooklyn would bounce up and down to the music. Every time we put her down she would run onto the dance floor. This girl was born to dance!

Big thanks to my Uncle Russ for the wonderful accommodations! Nothing beats a 5 star resort and a hot tub on the balcony. I love Stein Erickson's Resort! Such a nice way to finish off a stressful week.

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you guys. It is never often enough!
    No kidding we were all shakin' it like a polaroid picture!! That was my favorite part of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun seeing you guys! Brooklyn is just adorable, I'm sad we didn't get her and Baylor shaking it together! Nothing beats dancing at a wedding... I'm just glad this time I wasn't wearing the wedding dress- they're a little more restrictive :) Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete