Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010!!

Halloween was seriously so much fun this year!! The best part about it was Brooklyn's sheer excitement for her costume. She would tell you that she was a "beee" and even say "buzzz." She was the cutest bumble bee that I have ever seen! She also enjoyed our annual pumpkin carving contest. She was obsessed with her little pumpkin!Brooklyn also learned how to say "tit-ew-teet." (Sounds like something a guy would say.) :) Brooklyn has also been learning how to tell us how old she is. "One!"She loved the Halloween party that we went to at the church with her friends! I love my nursery kids that I teach, they are all so cute! Brooklyn did the cake walk with daddy. Here she is also posing with her friends Reed Randle, the male bumble bee and Adam Busby, Dracula.We also had a Halloween bash with my old high school buddies. (Nick and Natalie, Adam and Kristen, Brandon and I.)Brooklyn won this award at a party the University Inn and Conference Center had. I'm pretty sure it was rightfully deserved, but then again, I'm her mom. :)
We had a very, very Happy Halloween and hope you did too!!

5 comments:

  1. Cutest BEE I've ever seen! She looks so adorable! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so dang cute! I just love her costume! She is getting so big- she will be such a good big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great costume for her. SHe looks great. Also how she says trick or treat does sound like what a guy would say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "tit-ew-teet" that is so cute that she says it that way!! And she looks absolutely adorable in her costume! Did you make any of it? I thought you might have since you are the sewing queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute! kailea wore the same exact bee costume! how funny! she is getting so big...

    ReplyDelete