Wednesday, October 6, 2010

USU Fans!

We went to our first football game of the year, USU vs. BYU!

And, surprisingly enough USU actually won!! Hopefully they can start building a good program here, because for the past while they have been pretty bad. BYU looked awful, I don't know what has happened to them.

We went with our cousins Todd and Kimiko Griffith, and friends Colby, Penny, and little Calem Jensen.
We did some tailgating before the game with Brandon's engineering professors and the other doctorate/grad students.

Our family in our USU get-up! :) Good job USU!!

4 comments:

  1. That game was a rough one for us!! But I bet it was a fun one for you guys to watch! You look so cute in your matching outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the USU attire! I am so happy they won! I hope you are getting ready for our second annual BBQ (which due to weather, will probably be an indoor party this year). It will be a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much I was wanted to come up and go to the game with you guys... after the outcome I'm glad we had to stay home. That was a LONG game to watch and the drive home would have really stunk! Glad you guys had fun. You look super cute in your USU shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss usu! You guys look so cute all matching:) THat was an awesome game

    ReplyDelete