Thursday, April 14, 2011

Birthday Bash!

Brooklyn's birthday started out with her usual morning routine . . . playing with her little pals!

I can't believe that my little Brooklyn is two years old! Her birthday party was a blast. We first went to the mall with all of my sister, my mom, and Brandon's brother's Shawn and Nicolas. (Where we did some shopping for my birthday! It is so weird that I am now 27...sounds so old.) I LOVE shopping with my sisters!! Brooklyn loved playing with all of her Aagard cousins on the playground in the Orem mall. She really loved the water sculpture thing and I couldn't say "no" to her playing in it and getting all wet because... well it's her birthday!




It was so much fun with all the little ones around.

We then went to Chucky Cheese where Brooklyn had the time of her life. She would barely sit still to open her presents. She just wanted to play all the games and ride all the little mechanical cars.




She loved her Minnie Mouse cake! I'm pretty proud of this cake because Brandon did most of the icing while I was feeding Kenzington!! How many dad's can do that?? :)



She really dug into her cake this year! She loves Minnie Mouse.

By the end of the day she was completely wiped out! She pulled her hood over her head and that's how she fell asleep! Our fun little two year old!! (While her and Kenzi were sleeping we took a stroll down memory lane stopping in Bountiful at the place we stayed while Brooklyn was in the NICU. Forever grateful for the miracle of her life!)

5 comments:

  1. So much fun! She is an amazing miracle girl & so glad to have her in our family. Love her so much! Love you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a great birthday- maybe I should spend my birthday at Chuckie Cheese! I just love that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Brooklyn!! Her Minnie Mouse cake is so cute and props to Brandon for helping:) What a fun way to spend her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday party! I'm glad you could all meet to celebrate together! We here at the Olsen house LOVE her cake. Baylor had the matching Mickey cake for his birthday :) And way to go Brandon for helping! That's some serious dad skills. Happy Birthday to your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT party. LOVE the cake too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY miracle girl:D

    ReplyDelete