Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Shailyer! :)

One of my very besties from the mission and life, Shailyn Rasmussen got married! This girl really means the world to me and has always been such a good friend. I couldn't miss her wedding for anything!! So off I went to Tennessee.

It was not exactly impeccable time with closing on the house, but hey... had to be there for my buddy. Everything worked out perfectly anyways. And I'm so glad I got to meet Tyler. He his hilarious and perfect for my girl Shai.

The Tennessee LDS Temple was beautiful. Such an amazing experience. Met a lady and her baby there. Her baby had a skin disease, but was absolutely the cutest thing. The baby loved my bracelets and so I just gave them to her, because she was such a little miracle and anything to brighten her day. (I love these time of random, heart-warming interactions with people.) It made me miss my little babies who were safe at home with dad.

For Shai's bachelorette party we went out to eat, played some games, and then went to... BREAKING DAWN!! (I'm such a tween at heart...loved it.) Shai looked like the perfect little bride-to-be princess!

The day was beautiful and the reception a blast. So Shai! My two favorite things at the reception was the food and the photo booth. The food: Waffles and Chicken Strips... served with bottle Dr. Pepper. The photo booth: Instant memories and then you signed your name in a book along with your photos.


It was a beautiful wedding. Shai and Tyler are going to be so happy. I am so glad that I could be apart of their special day!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looked like such fun. It looks like they make a great pair. It's always nice when you can be there for your friends.

    ReplyDelete