Tuesday, September 18, 2012

49ers vs. Broncos!

Have I ever mentioned that our family loves the 49ers?? Especially Brandon! (It was kind of forced on the rest of us. But we've learned to love them.)

Brandon's dad really spoiled him for his birthday when he bought him tickets to the San Francisco 49ers vs. Denver Broncos game!

You see Brandon's dad is a HUGE Denver fan and Brandon is a HUGE 49ers fan so they just had to go! Father/Son Road Trip to Denver!

Brandon took pictures of all the best athletes... Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Alex Smith.


They had such a fabulous time. And while I was really bummed that I couldn't go, I'm glad Brandon got to make these memories with his dad.

Oh! And I almost forgot, the 49ers won! So it was the perfect birthday present for Brandon! GO NINERS!

1 comment:

  1. Looked like a great trip. Too bad the Broncos didn't win but glad Brandon was happy. Both look great.

    ReplyDelete