Friday, July 10, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend!!

Brandon had to work in Salem, Utah from the June 31st to July 2nd. So we headed down to my parents house a little early for the weekend of the 4th. Brittanie Hamilton's wedding reception was on the 2nd of July. She looked great and I was glad to see a bunch of friends from high school at her reception. Rachel and I sat at her book. We weren't really sure what we were suppose to do, but we designated ourselves her book girls! :) We all got out an line danced together. It was a blast reminds me of the good 'ole Snow College Days.Nothing quite like Moroni on the 4th! :) Brooklyn looked so cute in her little 4th outfit. The parade got very backed up due to the llamas. The fireworks in Moroni got rained out, so we just had our own little show at my parents housing, while singing, "God Bless America," "Sweet Caroline," and "We're coming to America." Brooklyn was just smiling at her crazy parents the whole time.
The one thing I did not enjoy about the week was when we tried to take Brooklyn to the movie theater. She kept crying so I'd have to take her in and out. She's just not ready for that I guess. The movie, "The Proposal," was good despite the fact. We also had a chance to get out with the horses. The horses just kept trying to eat Maggie.

5 comments:

  1. llamas at a fourth of july parade?? haha wow, that's the first time i've heard of that!

    and brooklyn's outfit is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, some of those llamas looked weird to me all shaved down. Glad you could still see some fireworks despite the weather. Brooklyn is growing and changing so much! What a cutie. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great fourth! Fourth of July parades are the BEST!! I wish we could have met up, but I will see you in a few weeks anyways. And Brooklyn's outfit really is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooklyn is getting so big and she looks so much like your family she is adorabke. Looks like you. had a really good fourth of July

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooklyn is super cute and looks so good! Glad you had a fun 4th!

    ReplyDelete