Thursday, December 10, 2009

Start spreading the news . . . dum dum da dum da!

We are going to NEW YORK and WASHINGTON D.C.!! Brandon recently got accepted to the Transportation Research Board Annual Conference in Washington D.C. He really is quite smart! We decided since most expenses would be paid why not make a family trip out of it. So, we added on the New York bit. I can't wait to get a picture of Brooklyn with the Brooklyn Bridge! :) So any tips?? Tips on things to see, places to visit, and on flying with a baby?? (The flying with a baby part slightly scares me but I'm sure we'll get through it.) I can't wait to go though!!

3 comments:

  1. I do have one tip---You should take your good friend Amanda I hear she is a great travel buddy! I am so so excited for you guys, you will have so much fun! I have never been to N.Y. so I sadly have no helpful hints for you, except take lots of photos to show me when you get home. Can't wait to see you tomorrow-Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda thats exciting! Neil and I were just reading your blog and always have to comment on how stinkin' cute Brooklyn is. It was so great seeing you guys and getting to chat a bit while we were at Grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good time. Flying with baby tip make sure she is sucking on a bottle, pacifier or something on take off and landing. It helps with the ears. Make sure to have things packed for her such as baby fever meds. Devin once got a fever while we were flyijg and I am sure glad we had medicine or the people on that plan wouldn't have liked us. Don't know if that helps but it did us. Susan could fill you in on NY

    ReplyDelete