Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools b-day

During Amanda's birthday her parents and sister were up for the week and we had lots of fun. We went swimming and made sweet passionate cake together. Amanda has the best husband ever that cooked her breakfast in bed. Amanda got everything she wanted and more. I'm so happy that Amanda and I are married, she is truly the love of my life and I want to grow old with her. And she is getting old now... the big 26. I don't know if it's the baby now or what but I love her more this year than last year. Every year is an adventure when you are with Amanda and I'm just happy that I can be part of that adventure. Here's to one more year with my dear!!! (yes I meant that to rhyme)

5 comments:

  1. That is a great post! I have to admit, ever since you talked about "sweet passionate cake" I have been craving it. Guess what our Easter treat is today? That's right, just waiting for it to cool so I can top it off! I hope you had a great birthday Amanda!! You are a fantastic friend, Landon and I are so glad to have you and Brandon and Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great post Brandon. Sounds like Amanda had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great husband, blogging about his wife!!
    Happy Birthday Amanda, I hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete