Friday, May 28, 2010

Custom Nurseries

With the encouragement of friends and family I have decided to make my hobby known to the world. I LOVE SEWING!! Favorite thing to sew, anything that has to do with a baby.

Upon request, this past year I have made five different sets of crib bedding for family and friends. The thing I love about making crib bedding is you can personalize and customize everything!

So I've started a blog with samples of things that have been made, decor, blankets, etc.

Custom Nurseries
http://customnurseries.blogspot.com/

Let me know if there is anything that I can tailor make for you! :)

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm glad you got it up and running! i hope you get lots of people wanting it because, really, you are so good at making all of that! Oh, if you want to take photos of mine, you are more than welcome to, since you did that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! What better way to make money then by doing something you love!! I am already putting in my request for when we have our next kid. I am giving you a couple years of advanced warning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda this looks so awesome!!! You truly are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to bad I didn't no this sooner justin(my brother) and lataya are having a baby and it would have been a great surpise to give them a cowboy's Nfl crib set I am slowly get a blanket together but I suck at sewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, good work. I made Rustin a levi blanket last year for his birthday and swore I would never sew again. I don't have the patients. I hate unpicking, and I mess up a lot and it makes me want to say a lot of bad words. Anyhow, I am super impressed. They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete