Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lamb Days!!

Lamb Days is seriously one of my favorite times of the year! We always go down to Grandma Aagard's to sit and watch the parade. My sisters and I.

Here are all the Brother-in-laws. This is as close as we could get them for a group shot, ... they aren't to much into posing!

Brandon and Jessica with Brooklyn and Rebekah. Notice the matching outfits!!

I made the three girls matching Lamb Day outfits! They seriously looked so cute in their leggings, dresses, and matching hair bows!

Now if only we could get them all to smile at the same time. :)

Emily and Brooklyn catching candy. The Lamb Day parade is great, because they throw so much good candy. I would help Brooklyn catch some, and then catch a few of my own! :)

Brandon doing the same.

She loved watching all the floats pass by.

Getting together with some of the old FG Buddies. Ashly and Sarah!

We entered a team in the Lamb Day Volleyball tournament. Here I am all geared up to play.

Warm-ups were a little rough,

but once we got in our groove,

we were unstoppable! Okay, there were some pretty hot, tiring, and rough games but we came out undefeated!

Our team "Bump Ewe" consisted of my brother-in-law Coby, Me, my sister Jenny, and the hubby Brandon. We played our cousins Ross and Chavonne Bailey's team for the Championship, and they definitely gave us a run for our money.

Whoever thought of having the tournament during the heat of the day was really thinking!! We were constantly taking water breaks.

Our winnings ... gatorade packs!!



Coby's arm started bleeding really bad from his elbow during one of our games. Nobody had any bandaids, so "Super Mom's" to rescue. Jenny and I had the brilliant idea of wrapping a diaper around his arm!! AWESOME ... I know. He finished off the game strong and no more dripping blood. :) We thought of maybe doing knee pads with diapers as well. (We are so creative!)

My Mom and Dad watching the Volleyball games. Always supportive.

Jessica and Coby. Jessica was a great babysitter during the games.

Brandon and I ... sweaty as can be!

Brandon's parents and brother's came over for all of the Lamb Day festivities. We loved having them participate in the hoop-la of it all! Brandon also played in the softball tournament and did very well. He hit a grand slam and made some very crucial stops and double plays.

Lamb Days was seriously such a blast! I am already looking forward to next year. Mark it on your calendars, the third weekend in July!

5 comments:

  1. It should seriously be a national holiday. I'm sooo glad that I got to see you for a minute! I posted the pic of you, me & Ashly on my blog so you can go get it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fun- But way to hot for me! I love the outfits you made, you little seamstress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the matching outfits they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented!! Those outfits are adorable. And is it just me or is Brooklyn looking so much like Brandon these days?
    I could have guessed that you guys would be the winning team! Aagard girls + sports= amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pictures! It was so fun to see you guys, Iam glad Brandon's fam came down to join the fun as well. Lamb days is always a good time. Cute pictures, and cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete