Thursday, July 8, 2010

Past couple of weeks!

During the month of June we have mostly been up to swimming and hanging out. Brooklyn loves her new little pools. She cries almost every time we take her out of the water.

As you can tell both Brooklyn and I need some sun! :)

My good friend Chana stayed with us for awhile in June. It was such a blast. She even planned a surprise birthday party for her husband Fred!! Doesn't he look thrilled!




Some of Brooklyn's new favorite things. Ramen Noodles . . . I know she makes a huge mess every time she eats them.

And she love to climb on things. Chairs, couches, dishwasher, . . . you name it, she'll try and climb it. Life is such an adventure for her and I am just trying to keep up!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like good times! I feel like I haven't seen you or talked to you forever!! I hope all is well up north with you guys. We need to try to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke loves ramen noodles too! He loves to slurp them, it's so funny to watch. Brooklyn is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand the climbing thing... I have quite the monkey too. I love her little pool. I'm sure you guys have lots of fun out there. And the ramen noodles, I haven't had those for so long. They actually sounds really good and I just might have to cook us some :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks messy ha ha! I love her little pig tails in the pool. I love how her hair sticks striaght up!

    ReplyDelete