Friday, September 24, 2010

It's a .....

Healthy Baby!!! (Really, that's all we were hoping for, but yes we did find out what we are having too.)

You don't know how different it is to come out of that ultrasound happy and just plain excited!! I got a little bit emotional when they told us that our baby looked super healthy and they couldn't see any complications so far. Yay!!We also found out that we are going to have another little girl!! We couldn't be more excited. I just wanted Brooklyn to have a little sis to pal around with, and that's exactly what we are getting. Brandon always wished to be surrounded by girls in high school and college, well careful what you wish for, cause it is definitely happening now. :)

This little girl seems to have a personality all her own already. She was sucking her whole fist in the ultrasound and then she would pull her hands up and "x block" her face so we couldn't see her. Pretty cute! We can't wait to meet our little girl!!

(I know, the 3D ultrasound pics are kind of creepy looking, but I thought I'd show you just a little of what we saw.) Baby Girl sucking on her fist! Looked like she had the entire thing in her mouth at one point. Baby Girl "x blocking" her face.Brooklyn is super excited too! I don't think she gets the fact that it is a little sister, but she is pretty obsessed with my belly and saying the the word "bebe" while patting it.She is always trying to see my belly.
Brooklyn also calls my belly a "ball". That's when you know your really starting to show. :) 20 weeks.

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Congrats! I got all emotional for you reading that your baby is healthy too. And sisters are the BEST! The weirdest thing the other day, I had just a few minutes before feeding my baby and I randomly thought I have a feeling one of my blog friends is pregnant. I clicked on your blog and you had made your announcement. It was so funny. Random, I know. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay- Honestly, you hardly even look pregnant! It just looks like you are trying to stick your tummy out! You look GREAT my friend! I am super excited for your little girl- you will have so much fun. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally surprised, my guess was a boy!! What a relief for you to find out everything is normal! I think everyone goes into the ultrasound with the "what if"s in mind. And that little belly is super adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cingrats. That is exciting. We are really happy everything looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you probably don't feel this way, but you are so tiny for 20 weeks! Congrats on another girl! Brooklyn will have a best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you guys. I hope that the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly with no surprises or worries. Your little belly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! 2 Girls so much fun. I love having 2 boys. Most importantly I am so glad that she is healthy and all is well. Congrats!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome! Two girls will be so much fun. You look great!

    ReplyDelete