Wednesday, February 2, 2011

News . . .

Okay, so no baby yet, but I do have some super exciting news. Brandon has been working very hard to get his Masters Degree in Transportation Engineering and be done in less than a year. One of his papers that he has been writing just got accepted into a Conference that will be held in the BAHAMAS this spring!! It is such a huge honor for him, as he will have to present it before a National Economics Audience. (and yes, we have every intention of making a vacation out of this, because the Bahamas is one of the places we went on our Honeymoon.) With all this cold winter weather we have been having lately, I can't wait for this. (Plus it's a really good motivation to get back into shape after this baby.) I'm so proud of Brandon and all of his accomplishments as a full-time grad student, provider, father, and husband. He seriously amazes me with all that he is able to do.

As for baby news, we are still just waiting for her to make her big début. I'm getting kind of impatient and just want to meet her already, but I guess she'll come when she's ready. I've decided, based off of comments & advice to the previous post, that I will probably just let her come when she decides to rather than getting induced. And, I think I will just wait and see on the epidural. (More than likely I will get one, but I sometimes like to think that I am tough.)

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Tell Brandon congrats.

    Good Luck with the baby, and I hope she comes soon :) Do you have a name picked out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon is a pretty big deal!! wow! That's awesome! Do you need someone to come and help entertain you?

    When are you going!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super sweet! The Bahamas will be so awesome! Nice work Brandon! You know we would LOVE to watch Maggie while you guys are gone, Wilson is lonely for her I'm pretty sure! :)
    I can't wait to meet your little one, we are so stoked for you guys! Keep us posted!! Loves--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Brandon congrats. What a honor and to top it off you get to go to the Bahamas. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete