Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Shower March 27th 2009

My Logan friends and mission buddies had a baby shower for me on the 27th of March, 2009. It was so fun. We played the concentration game but with baby words and when ever you got a match you won a corresponding candy bar. It was hilarious. "Example: Umbilical Cord=Licorice Rope, Conception=Scor Bar." My friend Shai flew in from Tennessee to come to my shower and she gave me all this cute bedding stuff. Her and her mom made it!! I couldn't believe it. After the shower we all went out for ice cream with our husbands/boyfriends. If your ever in Logan try Tummy Yummies . . . it's great!

4 comments:

  1. Baby showers are great. What great friends you have. That quilt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the quilt your friend made for you! Do you know where she got the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun baby shower! You really are set for that baby I've never seen so much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend just made up the pattern. Designed it herself!! Pretty amazing huh?! I'll have to post some pictures of the bumper pads, bed skirt, and sheets. It is seriously amazing and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete