Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day!!

We got Brooklyn home just in time for mother's day. I am absolutely loving being a mom, though I wish there was some way being a mom could include more sleep. :) Brandon made the day really special. He got me some flowers and a boppy pillow (nursing pillow), which I have decided is a must have for first time moms who plan on nursing. My mom was also up here over mother's day to help with the new baby. She is the best mom ever!! I love her so much and can't imagine going through this past month without her. I realize more and more just what mom's go through for their kids and how unconditional their love is. Happy Mother's Day!!Here is Brooklyn's Nursery. I think it turned out pretty cute. Props to Shai and Debbie Rasmussen for making the bedding!! You guys are awesome!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I sound like I am dying or something in that video. I didn't think it was recording, but I guess I was wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy for you guys!! I can't believe it has been a month!! She looks so different even just in the photos! I can't wait to see you guys again, will you be at bunco? If so, I guess that I will see you next week! Congrats on the great mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mother's day. How exciting. Yes, lack of sleep, part of motherhood. Her nursery is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so glad she made it home and all is well. You look great BTW! Brooklyn is adorable. Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys are home! I'm sure it's so nice to finally be there! Her nursery is adorable!!! I love it! The sleep thing does get a little better once they don't have to eat so often :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so bummed it was too late to come over last night! we're coming by tonight whether you like it or not! I'm so excited to hold her!

    She's so adorable! Oh and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congradulations on your new little one! Hope you mind me stopping by, I found your blog from Kali's. Your little girl is so sweet and I love the nursery... good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I can't wait to meet little Brooklyn, although it might not be until Lamb Day...:( Oh well, it gives me something to look forward to! Maybe we'll see you before then :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad she is home with you guys!! Her nursery is very cute!

    ReplyDelete