Monday, June 1, 2009

Blessing info and update!

Brooklyn will be blessed on June 7th, 2009 in the Logan Northwood Ward at 11:30 am. A luncheon will follow the blessing at our apartment. You are all invited. A lot has happened since the last post Brandon and I just had our second anniversary on the 11th of May. We didn't do too much for our anniversary considering we only brought our baby home two days earlier. We ordered food from Olive Garden and Brandon went to pick it up. We had candle light dinner in our home and I made an ice cream dessert. On the 18th of May it was Brandon's 27th birthday. We had cake an ice cream the Saturday before and celebrated it with some friends. Brandon left for a week to Kansas City on a business trip. He is working as a research assistant for his professor doing transportation engineering. While he was gone I spent the week in Fountain Green with my family. It was Brooklyn's first trip to her grandma and grandpa aagard's house. It was so fun. My little sister Jessica and I were able to haul water to the sheep in the big water truck. It turned out to be quite the adventure since it's top speed is 40 mph, and maggie (our dog) jumped out to chase the cows. I seriously thought she was going to get trampled. My mom just took care of me and the baby the whole time. I also had a tooth pulled which was miserable. I guess the cavity just went a little to deep. Word of advice to everyone, brush and floss often. My sister Jenny is pregnant with twins again, and she will find out what she is having in a little while. My sister Jessica just moved into a new house and it looks so good. She's a really good decorator.Brooklyn has been doing really well. She continues to gain weight and is trying so hard to hold her little head up. She makes so many cute little noises. She hates having baths, but she loves having her hair washed.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like life is going on, though you wish it could stand still. It was fun to see you guys and little Brooklyn at the reception. Congratulations to Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is so cute. I wish I could come see her but we live 6 hours away now. It was fun to see you guys when we were up in Logan. My little girl just turned 2 and I still haven't caught up on my sleep since I had her.
    I'm sure you are such a cute mom.
    When I was down this weekend my mom told me that Jenny was going to have twins again. That is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooklyn is such a sweet little girl. We all need to get together so I can see her in person!

    I have tried to teach Carter some sign language but he really isn't that interested in learning! He is not very patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous you have a binky baby! We have tried and tried to get McKray to take one and he wont! It would sure come in handy when he is having a fit! She is beautiful! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really cant get over how cute she is! it was so so good to see you guys the other day! thanks again for coming down. we still aren't sure if landon will be able to be there on sunday, but i am planning on it. it will be good to visit everyone again! see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absoutly adorible Amanda. Being a mom is fun stuff. I am glad she is out of the hospital and doing so good. That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her announcement is adorable! New babies are so much fun! Tell Jenny I said congrats on the twins. I will have to let Jeanine know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda Brookly is SO adorable! I haven't looked at blogs for a while and it's been fun to "catch-up quick" by looking at your picture. I'm so glad to hear that Brooklyn is doing so well. Isn't being a mom amazing?!! I commented on this post because I'm glad to see that Brooklyn is using the taggie I made her. :) I would love to see you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete