Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day!

Brandon and I are blessed with awesome Dad's. They do so much for us and we love them. It was also Brandon's first Father's Day!! He is a great husband and father. I love watching him play with Brooklyn and seeing him be so cute with her. Happy Father's Day Pootie!!
We went to Green River for Father's Day Weekend and did some hiking in the San Rafael Swell. It was Brooklyn's first hiking trip. She did great!! She slept most of the way and when she wasn't sleeping she was just looking around and cooing.We also had some pictures taken of Brooklyn. Her 2 month old pictures. Here are a few that we liked.

7 comments:

  1. Ok she is too cute! I love her outfit and everything about her! I'm so happy for you both! Way to go hiking Amanda! You look great! Happy Father's day Brandon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's day, Brandon. You look like a great Father.
    Amanda, I agree with Kim way to go hiking and looking so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love her cute outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda! Your baby girl is so cute! Where did you get that cute giraffe outfit? My friend is pregnant and OBSESSED with giraffes! I'm so glad you have your baby home with you now and pray that you all stay healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos! She is so sweet! Looks like you had a good fathers day. I will let you know when we are up that way again, actually it I am heading up today, cause Lando is in Pheonix again and he will be up this weekend, what are your plans for the fourth?

    ReplyDelete