Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve and Aagard Family Party!

Every Christmas Eve our Aagard Family has a Christmas Party. This party consists of everyone performing a talent or two and then you get prizes for those talents.Jessica, me, and my Mom performing our clogging/scarf dance routine that we made up. Bet you didn't know we were that talented. :) Brooklyn performing her talents of rolling over and sitting up so gracefully. Jared kept tickling her feet while she was rolling over. Then it was time to open our talent prizes/presents. Brooklyn enjoyed eating the wrapping paper more than opening the presents.She loved the sound the paper would make when she ripped it or crumpled it up.

She loved her little bear and outfit that Annie, Ellen, and Grandma Aagard got her.
I made Emily, Rebekah, and Brooklyn matching dresses and bows for Christmas. They turned out pretty cute. Then we headed back to my parents house to make bubbling cider toasts and read the Christmas story. We get PJ's every Christmas Eve. Here is Brooklyn in her PJ's. Brandon and Coby in their matching Jazz Basketball Shorts. My mom, me, and Jessica in our matching Mickey Mouse PJ's. It was a great Christmas Eve, and once Brooklyn was to bed I was so excited for Santa Claus to come! ;)

1 comment:

  1. looks so fun! I love B's hair with her little cindy lou hoo curl in it! Thanks for the fun weekend! We'll see you guys tomorrow--

    ReplyDelete