Friday, January 29, 2010

Man's best friend!

So the other day I was running the water to get Brooklyn into the tub. Brooklyn is getting to the point where she stands really well when she has something to hold on to. With me helping her, she walked right over to the tub and wanted to splash her hands around in it. Instantly her best bud Maggie was right by her side.
It was seriously the cutest thing ever! They were both just standing up against the tub. Brooklyn kept giggling and they would just look back and forth at each other.
I love Brooklyn's little chubby leg rolls. Her rolls have gotten a lot smaller since she has started moving around. I'm pretty sure Maggie and Brooklyn both wanted to jump in the tub. I have heard so many stories of dogs reacting badly to babies, . . . running away several times a day, throwing up, diarrhea, eating baby's pajama's and diapers, chewing up bottles, and eating breast pump accessories, . . . I could go on and on about the stories I've heard. However, guess we are some of the lucky ones because we have had no trouble at all. Maggie just loves Brooklyn. She has become very protective of Brooklyn. We are really grateful for such a good little dog.More on Brooklyn. Brooklyn is constantly smiling when she is in the bath tub. She just loves it! Bath time is seriously one of my favorites because of how much she enjoys it and how cute she is.Besides standing up really well while holding on to things, Brooklyn is also crawling. Well I guess that what you call it. She is so funny when she crawls. This is how she does it. She is up on all fours and does a bear crawl. Brooklyn is seriously growing up way to fast.

9 comments:

  1. Those pictures are priceless! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Seriously they grow so fast! I love her crawl...watch out, she is going to walk in NO TIME! Oh and I liked all the pics from your trip...looked like tons of fun! (I especially liked the make-shift crib--gonna have to remember that one...haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck, I laughed out loud! Those photos are so stinkin cute! And I love her Mogley crawl. Maggie is such a good dog, hopefully Wilson will be the same way--someday.... We really need to play soon! We need to start on our hotpads...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing so hard right now!!! I love it! What a great little pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is too adorable. I hope you get that crawl on video because it is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to leave a comment and say hi. My oldest and only daughter's name is Brooklyn Paige. I did a search for her name (because we're bored and snowed in) and saw your little girl! Oh and we're LDS too. How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pictures. the both of them at the tub are adorable. I love them. Brooklyn is sure a cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are those little buddies! Maybe Brooklyn is learning to walk(crawl) the way Maggie does. Can't believe how much she has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some really cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete