Friday, January 22, 2010

Obama, Transportation Research Board, and Flight Home!

January 13th 2010, Day 8:
Brandon, Brooklyn, and I went out for breakfast and we couldn't pass up these great shirts!!
I'm Obama girl! My shirt is seriously b-dazzled with Obama's Face. Gotta support the Prez!Brandon went to a few more Transportation meetings and then it was off for our flight home!!It was seriously such a fun trip, but it was way nice to be heading home. Here are my two little book worms, reading on the airplane. Too cute!Brooklyn loved looking at the city lights from out of the airplane window. It was such an amazing trip!! It's really nice to come home to your own bed though, and I'm sure that Brooklyn was glad to be out of the suitcase. :)
P.S. Jessica and I about pee'd our pants in New York, because while walking to Times Square we saw a group of Cowboys. They kind of stuck out like a sore thumb. Anyways we saw Ty Murray!! All you bull riding fans will know who he is! Way cool!

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! Your trip sounded amazing. What more could you see?! Was Brooklyn good the whole time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn was seriously amazing the whole time! The time change put her usual sleeping habits a couple hours off, but it was actually in our benefit. So I really can't complain. She did get a little constipated, but even then she was just so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun to see Ty Murray. Did you ask him how it was to dance with Chelsea Hightower? :) So glad you had such a fun trip!! Now let's plan a play date for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was quite the trip with such a little one. What a trooper Brooklyn is. What amazing things you got to see and experiance. Washington D.C. and NYC are on our wish list.
    No offense but there is no way we would ever be caught with Obama shirts. Glad you enjoyed them though.
    Wow, I bet those cowboys would stick out around there. Ty Murray is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had to get the shirts because Brandon's family thinks we are a little racist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the picture of you and Brooklyn looking out the window! That is so cute! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete